EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
BGR Chartered Accountants (BGR) is an association of five Western Cape firms that combine resources and skills to serve clients with expertise of the highest quality at a competitive tariff structure.
Our firm is big enough to have a wealth of accounting experience and knowledge, but small enough to give clients personal attention. Led by true industry professionals, our culture is based on integrity, transparency and respect. Accounting, auditing, tax planning and business advisory services are delivered timely, imaginatively and efficiently.
Your third provisional payment for the 2018/2019 tax year is due on or by 30 September 2019. This payment is voluntary, and you only need to make it if you have underestimated your tax liability for the 2018/2019 year. Don’t forget that making this third payment will save you penalties and interest.
Other deadlines this month are –
- 6 September – Monthly PAYE submissions and payments
- 25 September – VAT manual submissions and payments
- 27 September – Excise Duty payments
- 30 September – VAT electronic submissions and payments
- 30 September – CIT Provisional Tax Payments where applicable
- 30 September – End of second fiscal quarter.